Seri, designed for silk screen printing machines, guarantees high quality and reliability with any support and any application, standard or on request. It is the only dedicated solution on the market, not adapted or modified from an existing template, but designed and created specifically for silk screen printing.
- Robust construction entirely made of extruded aluminium.
- Extractable version for quick and easy maintenance.
- Also available with water-cooled base.
- Infrared filter.
- Very low ∆t on the printed support.
- Pencil effect practically zero.
- Compass opening to facilitate paper insertion.
- The uniform irradiation diffuser enables the achievement of glossy/matte effects in the intermittent silk screen printing machines.
- Can cure Braille, digital ink, heavy solids and cold foil, all in line.
- Maximum step printing recommended: 300 mm.
Dimensions in mm
W 770-2370; D 150; H 180; Light arc 500-2100